Sunday, November 21, 2010

My Thanksgiving Weekend Destiny...

Dear Blizzard,
Thank you for giving me to opportunity to be a hermit crab for my wonderful Thanksgiving 4 day weekend. I must admit that its been hard to wait for this upcoming week, seeing as I have missed playing World of Warcraft. But the thought of eating turkey while playing wow was pure bliss. I'm just hoping that I don't fall asleep from all that turkey in my system. This ploy of yours might just have the desired outcome of getting me to renew my account. With the world being chopped, diced, and served raw just like sushi, I can see only imagine how unlikely it is that I won't sign up for at least a month or two to enjoy the new look and feel of Kalimdor and the Eastern Kingdoms. So with that being said, I think I'll take my week of gameplay now! Thx!

-the Hermit Crab stuffing his face with turkey

No comments:

Post a Comment